1. Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution or equivalent.
2. Proficiency in and access to Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
3. A computer with weekly access to high speed internet.
Any computer or laptop purchased in the past three years will meet the minimum specs.
4. Strong written and oral communication and quantitative skills. For applicants whose native language is not English, either the TOEFL or IELTS test scores must be submitted. We require a score of 550 on the paper TOEFL for admission into the program.
A paper-based TOEFL score of 550 is equivalent to:
5. For applicants with less than seven years of work experience, GMAT or GRE scores are required. Those with seven years of work experience are encouraged to take either the GMAT or GRE if their academic and workplace records do not show strong quantitative and communication skills.
6. Two recommendations. One recommendation must be from your current supervisor. The second recommendation can be from an individual who can comment on your professional and/or academic qualities. Please utilize our college-specific recommendation forms: Bluffton University| Canadian Mennonite University| Eastern Mennonite University | Goshen College
7. Interview with program director or other designated person.
In determining admission into the program, we look at the overall strength of academic preparation and current and past managerial and leadership responsibilities. Depending on undergraduate preparation and/or scores on the GMAT or GRE tests we may require prerequisites prior to full entry into the program. These could include: